Dragon Quest 3 HD-2D, the highly anticipated remake of the classic game in the franchise, seems to be progressing smoothly without any issues. Yuji Horii, the series creator, revealed in an interview that development is going well.
Although not many details about the game have been released yet, it is known that the graphics engine from Octopath Traveler is being used, promising impressive visuals. While the platforms on which it will be released have not been confirmed, it is expected to be available on most, if not all, of them.
The game’s creator is also involved in the development process and will offer his expertise and advice to ensure that the final product is interesting and appealing to fans. However, there is still no news on Dragon Quest 12, so fans will have to wait a little longer for more information about that installment.
It is important to note that, despite not many details being revealed about Dragon Quest 3 HD-2D, fans of the series should stay tuned for future updates as it is expected that new information will be released soon. The Dragon Quest franchise continues to excite its fans, and this new remake promises to captivate us once again.
– Dragon Quest: A role-playing video game franchise developed and published by Square Enix.
– Remake: A new version of a game, movie, or any other form of entertainment that has been modified or improved to adapt to current technologies and standards.
– HD-2D: A style of art in which characters and objects are designed in 2D but with high-definition graphics.
– Graphics engine: Software used in the gaming industry to generate real-time images and animations.
– Platforms: In the context of video games, it refers to the consoles, computers, or other devices on which a game can be played.